Choose a face mask
Face mask is the best way to restore and refresh the skin. Periodic use of a suitable face mask leads to pleasure to have healthy and beautiful skin. It works as provide the necessary elements of the skin.
Extremely largest selection masks, found in stores and may be difficult for you to choose. Learn what you should pay attention when choosing a face mask:
1.The masks are divided into categories by:
– Different skin types – dry, oily and combination
– In skin with special needs – sensitive, acne prone, rough or irritated.
2. If you have acne prone skin, pay attention to ingredients such as salicylic acid, glycolic acid, sulfur and tea tree oil. Salicylic and glycolic acid exfoliate the skin and ingredients such as sulfur and tea tree oil to kill bacteria – the cause of acne.
3. Masks with oxidising effects are a real treat for the skin. It is truly rejuvenating injection yellowed, tired and stressed skin. Their use has the power to refresh and energize the skin within 5 minutes.
4. Moisturizing and nourishing masks contain ingredients such as glycerin, honey, milk proteins, aloe vera, vegetable oils, antioxidants and non-invasive basis. These masks restore dry and scaly skin.
5. Peeling are typically based on clay – they are suitable, if necessary, by a deep cleaning and oily skin. Ingredients such as green clay, clay and kaolin Umbria absorb excess oil, clean pores and refresh the skin.
6. To pamper your skin – light a candle in the room and create a SPA atmosphere. Prepare a warm aromatic bath, put cucumber slices on your eyes and let your stress go away.
Free Bonus, Make-up Tags: